About 1 half a year ago "MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)I bought it, but recently I went to the Genius Bar in the Omotesando Apple Store because the keyboard feels bad.
I wish I had gone faster yo!
table of contents
The "T" key has been removed
In fact, I bought it, and soon afterward, the feeling of pressing the "T" key got worse, and I had not been able to press it at all.
Still, while I was cheating, plastic pieces came out this time between the "T" keys, and the keys began to come off. (Oh, no ...) But I put it in place and I was able to use it and I used it as it was.
Under such circumstances, 2018 year 6 month was announcedMacBook and MacBook Pro Keyboard Repair ProgramIs ".
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
By the way, I asked about the time to go, but at that time, the repair period would take about 1 weeks, and it would be difficult to go to work, which would also affect work.
In the end, I decided to go over the years and see the other day during the local interview.
At the Genius Bar, I decided to go to hospital immediately after talking about symptoms.
It took 2 to 3 days to repair.
The next night the news of repair completion!
So I was wondering if it would be over while I was on a business trip, but on the next night I had an email notification of the completion of the repair!
It is Apple's surprise to finish in about 24 time!
The keyboard has been refreshed and returned! Typing goes well with this!
Repair fee is free! I was also asked to replace the battery!
This repair confirmation is here!It became a free exchange by the repair program activation!
The keyboard part has been replaced, but because this MacBook Pro's keyboard is integrated with the battery,It was explained that the battery was also replaced at the same time. This is nice ~!
I wish I could go faster! Let's have a person who has symptoms appear early in the person who falls under the category.
I want to read it together
- [Open Review] I bought MacBook Pro XNUM X inch (XNUM X) for the first time in X NUM X years, so I tried to compare with the size!