Tourism PR project in Tokyo "tokyo reporter island trip & mountain tripWe tell about charm of Ome-shi as reporter of ". Oume's journey, the first day followed by the rainy day of 2 day. But there are many tourist spots that can be enjoyed even in the rain in Ome!
table of contents
We ate breakfast and started XNUM X day!
This time's lodging is "Confestine Kawabe" of 2 minutes on foot from JR Ome Line Kawabe Station. Breakfast is a rare hotel nowadays that carries breakfast to all rooms and rooms. Start your XNUM X day with a solid breakfast with a standard omelet and kamamei!
To Shiofune Kannon Temple
At first, from JR Kawabe Station to Shiofune Kannon-ji Temple for about 20 by local bus. This is a tomb of the azalea when it comes to GW.
On the way to the precinct, you will be overwhelmed by the “large cedar of the salt ship Kannon,” a Tokyo-designated natural monument that is one thousand years old and has a height of XNUM x m.
If you go further into the precincts, you can see the Peace Okannon image erected on the hill in 1350 years to commemorate the opening 2010 years. It is a Kannon image of height 15m and the largest height in Tokyo.
Such a superb view from the foot of the Peaceful Kannon image! Every year from late 4 to late 5, the "Shipen Kannon Azalea Festival" is held, and it is believed that azaleas are planted, covering about 20 species such as honeybees, yamatsutsuji, ryukyutsutsuji, etc. I have to go see this next year (^ ^)
- Shiofune Kannon Temple Official Website Flower and History Temple New Tokyo Hundred Views Ome Shionsen
A tour of the sake store at Ozawa Shuzo
From Shiofune Kannon Temple, I returned to Kawabe Station and headed on the JR Ome Line to Sawai Station. We came to sake maker "Ozawa Shuzo" of fine sake "Sawanoi" representing Kanto.
The sake sake "Sawanoi" is named after this place name "Sawai" where you can visit the sake storehouse.
Ozawa Shuzo, who has built a "Genshuzo" built during the Genroku period, a "Meijizo" built in the Meiji era, a "Heiseizo" built since the beginning of the Heisei period, and 3 stores. In storage, the 15-year-old Junmai Daiginjo "Kuramori" is sleeping.
After the sake brewing experience, you can sample the sake made by this "Ozawa Shuzo"! A garden run by Mr. "Ozawa Shuzo" near the sake storehouseSeiryu Garden SawanoiIt was a spot that would be unbearable for sake enthusiasts, as they can experience a sake experience.
One-day hot spring at Iwakura Onsenkyo "Kurazori no Yado Kawamura"
After the sake brewing experience, you can go to Iwakura Onsenkyo where you can go by local bus from Higashi Ome Station. In "Kurozuri no Yado Kawamura", you can enjoy a hot spring with a meal.
I am immersed in a hot spring slowly while looking at the green. What a hot spring resort like this was in the city!
After the hot spring, you will be waiting for a luxurious meal!
Chicken miso made with white miso is hardy! I was very happy with the dishes served with seasonal ingredients from the season! It is good to be able to chill in the room after meals.
- 【Ome City】 I have enjoyed a day spa with a meal at Iwakura Onsen-go "Kurazori no Yado Kawamura" [PR] |
This is the end of Ome City's journey. Ome City, which can be visited in 1 hours from Shinjuku, offers activities such as mountain climbing and rafting on Mt. Otake, and on rainy days there is also a tour of sake breweries and hot spring resorts, and the tourist spots are concentrated. You can enjoy it even on a day trip!
- tokyo reporter Island trip & mountain trip
- Ome City Tourism Association-Tourist Information for Ome District
tokyo reporter island trip & mountain trip Oume Sanpo
- 【Oume Sanpo XNUM X day】 In the morning mist, I have been sampling fantastic Mt. Mitake [PR]
- [Ome-shi] Enjoy local vegetables while watching the superb view with "Hand-made soba gourd" [PR]
- [Ome City] Mitake Valley Sanpo encounters rafting if you look at the superb view! 【PR】
- 【Ome city】 Hotel "Confestein Kawabe" where you can have breakfast in your room 【PR】
- [Ome City] Visit to a sake brewer in Ozawa Shuzo, which was founded by Genroku-> Sake a drink-PR-
- [Ome City] I have enjoyed a day spa with a meal at Iwakura Onsen-go "Kurazori no Yado Kawamura" [PR]
- [Ome Sanpo XNUM X day] Visit to Sake brewery-day trip hot spring, we visited tourist spots that can be enjoyed even on rainy days [PR]