Hello Tokyo walk po!
Tokyo "Tama, island attractive dispatch business"tokyo reporter island trip & mountain tripWe tell about charm of Ome-shi as reporter of. Last time,Hand soba gourdAfter eating delicious homemade soba noodles, I took a walk around the nearby Mitake Valley.
table of contents
To Mitake Valley
To Mitake Valley, there is an exit from the left side of Mitake Bridge, which is in front of JR Otaki Station, and from there it is down the stairs.
Otake Valley located upstream of the Tama River.
The promenade is maintained and it is good for a walk (^ ^)
If you go down and look up at Mitake Bridge, it's really huge!
The length of Mitake Bridge is 81m, and the height of the water surface is approximately 20m (Building 6 to 7 floors).
As I walked a little downstream, I could see the Odake Ohashi, a smaller suspension bridge than the Otake Bridge.
Let's cross the Otake Ohashi Bridge, which is sucked into the forest.
From the middle of the bridge
From Mitake Kobashi you can see the dynamic view of the upper Tama River!
The Mitake Valley has also been selected as one of Japan's top 100 selections of water.
A clean tributary that pours into the Tama River little by little.
This is how many overlap and it becomes that big Tama River.
There is a big rock that seems to have dozens of tons around here.
It has been here for tens of thousands of years.
Well, I went around the Mitake Valley and came back on the first Mitake Bridge. The view from here is also a superb view! You can see the river flowing all the time.
If you are looking at it for a while ...
There is a rafting boat!
Some raft boats came from upstream!
Here Ome and Okutama are also very popular for water sports such as rafting, canoeing, canyoning and SUP. The rush of Tama River, let's have fun!
A rafting that goes as it sweeps across a large rock thread! I want to do this!
I passed under the bridge in no time and went downstream. Rafting seems to have various plans such as half day course and XNUM day course. I want to do this by all means next year.
Mitake Valley is a place where you can go from Shinjuku Station in just 1 minutes for 30 minutes and enjoy water sports as well as walks. If you get tired in the city center, you can be healed just by stretching your legs and watching the scenery!
tokyo reporter island trip & mountain trip Oume Sanpo
- 【Oume Sanpo XNUM X day】 In the morning mist, I have been sampling fantastic Mt. Mitake [PR]
- [Ome-shi] Enjoy local vegetables while watching the superb view with "Hand-made soba gourd" [PR]
- [Ome City] Mitake Valley Sanpo encounters rafting if you look at the superb view! 【PR】
- 【Ome city】 Hotel "Confestein Kawabe" where you can have breakfast in your room 【PR】
- [Ome City] Visit to a sake brewer in Ozawa Shuzo, which was founded by Genroku-> Sake a drink-PR-
- [Ome City] I have enjoyed a day spa with a meal at Iwakura Onsen-go "Kurazori no Yado Kawamura" [PR]
- [Ome Sanpo XNUM X day] Visit to Sake brewery-day trip hot spring, we visited tourist spots that can be enjoyed even on rainy days [PR]