Hello Tokyo walk po!
"Tama Island Tourism Promotion Project" in Tokyotokyo reporter island trip & mountain tripWe tell about charm of Ome-shi as reporter of ". Last time, after climbing Mt. Otake, a shop where you can eat a hand-made soba while enjoying the superb view of the Otake valley at lunchtimeHand soba gourd"I went to".
table of contents
- Walk from Oyodo Station for XNUM minutes! Hand soba gourd
- You can enjoy the superb view of the Mitake Valley
- Enjoy local produce
- Menu of hand-made soba gourd
- Omeage fried gyoza dumpling radish (XNUM X yen including tax)
- Gouro chopsticks (XNUM X X X X Food Limited X X
Walk from Oyodo Station for XNUM minutes! Hand soba gourd
The location is "Joite Soba Goro", which is located on the JR Ome Line, a distance of 1 on foot from Owaki Station.
Let's get in soon.
The restaurant has a calm Japanese atmosphere with a dugout style seating area, which can be done slowly.
You can enjoy the superb view of the Mitake Valley
From the seat on the window side, you can enjoy a superb view of the upper Tama River flowing through the Mitake Valley!
This is dynamic (^^)
Enjoy local produce
You can enjoy local Ome city ingredients at this shop.
It is good to enjoy local seasonal summer vegetables such as corn, tomatoes, eggplants, pumpkins and edamame ~!
Menu of hand-made soba gourd
The menu of "Hand-made soba noodles" is here! (Click to enlarge)
After all, it will be handmade soba! Otsuyu does not use any chemical seasonings, and I feel the commitment using the Kushiboshi main section of Kagoshima Makurazaki and Rishiri-san. I also care about the sashimi of the Yamame of Okutama.
Omeage fried gyoza dumpling radish (XNUM X yen including tax)
First of all, the soba noodles of this summer-limited "Ome fried gyoza dumpling spicy radish" will arrive!
Teri fried fried dumplings on top of hand-made soba, and plenty of pale purple spicy radish looks delicious!
Sticky soup and guy tofu arrive!
A lot of soup and put ^ ^
You will get it with a hand soba lift!
Soba made with buckwheat flour grown with organic chemicals and grown carefully with stone mills is refreshing and refreshing. You can see through the dry body by climbing Mt. Ontake. Spicy daikon radish is not only spicy but also sweet with vegetable sweetness. On this day, the apricot-made gyoza that Mr. Muto made was also thick and delicious, and it was soba noodles again (^ ω ^)
Gouro chopsticks (XNUM X X X X Food Limited X X
"Goro Gourd" limited to XNUM X X X X Food Limited ordered by the bride is a small bowl, salad, tempura, steamed rice, steamed rice, small rice, small rice bran, and various flavors with water confectionery.
Of course the vegetable tempura is also locally grown. Freshness is different!
The amount of small steamed buckwheat noodles is also good, and the whole stomach is full!
It was a "Goro rice bowl" where you can enjoy the local vegetables of Ome City.
Finally, I lick the dessert watermelon! After all summer watermelon is the best!
Enjoy the local vegetables of Ome city while enjoying the superb view of the Mitake Valley"Hand-made soba gourd" Mr. hand-made soba.If you eat it on the way back to Mt. Ontake, you will be fully charged!
Well, let's go to the Mitake Valley next to it.
Hand soba gourd
Address: Tokyo Ome City Otake Honcho 226
Business hours: 11: 00 to 14: 30 (daytime part)
15: Around 00-sunset (part of the evening)
tokyo reporter island trip & mountain trip Oume Sanpo
- 【Oume Sanpo XNUM X day】 In the morning mist, I have been sampling fantastic Mt. Mitake [PR]
- [Ome-shi] Enjoy local vegetables while watching the superb view with "Hand-made soba gourd" [PR]
- [Ome City] Mitake Valley Sanpo encounters rafting if you look at the superb view! 【PR】
- 【Ome city】 Hotel "Confestein Kawabe" where you can have breakfast in your room 【PR】
- [Ome City] Visit to a sake brewer in Ozawa Shuzo, which was founded by Genroku-> Sake a drink-PR-
- [Ome City] I have enjoyed a day spa with a meal at Iwakura Onsen-go "Kurazori no Yado Kawamura" [PR]
- [Ome Sanpo XNUM X day] Visit to Sake brewery-day trip hot spring, we visited tourist spots that can be enjoyed even on rainy days [PR]