I'm coming to Ise Shima's trip, it's a Tokyo walk!
We have eaten shrimp shrimp of unusual size at sushi bar "Osaka ya" where the seafood from Toba Bay can be enjoyed!
table of contents
Open shrimp fry in Osaka store
We came to sushi bar "Osakaya" which is a few minutes walk from Kintetsu Line Toba Station.
I'm hungry and let's get in!
The shop has a counter, a table and a seating area, and it feels like a sushi restaurant.
Recommended menu of "Osaka shop"
Recommended menu of Osaka shop is here!
You will be anxious about shrimp fried like a horse mackerel ~! I can't go home without eating!
Shrimp fry set meal 2 (1,700 yen)
Shrimp fry set meal XNUM X animals (XNUM X yen) ordered by that! Red miso soup with vinegar is also included! By the way, if it is 2 animal, 1,700 yen!
It looks like a horse mackerel but the tail is unmistakable! !
Sea set meal (2,500 yen)
I ordered a sea set meal. Shrimp fry comes with XNUM X also here!
Sea set meals come with sashimi, sushi, simmered dishes, red miso soup and so on!
Open shrimp fry is super thick!
I love fried prawns and eat well, but I have never eaten open prawns!
I will put a lot of worcester sauce, you will receive (^ ^)
My clothes are cool! ! Nuo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~!
I have eaten "Sorry Shrimp Fry" several times so far,I have never eaten such a thick shrimp! In addition, it is not a big taste, but the crispness of prawns is firmly activated ('▽ `).
I understand the reason for opening it. If you don't open it, the fire won't go through to the middle!
Extravagant open shrimp fries. If you come to Toba, it will be delicious!
Osakaya Toba store
|Address||〒517-0011 Toba City, Mie Prefecture Toba 1-4-64|
|ACCESS||JR Sannomiya Line Toba Station JR Exit Walk XNUM minutes|
|Nearest station||JR Sangu Line Toba Station|
|Business hours||Dinner: 17: 00-20: 00 (LO20: 00, drink LO20: 00) (It may end as soon as it is out of stock. ), Lunch: 21: 11 to 00: 14 (LO00: 14, drink LO00: 14)|
|Regular holiday||Every Thursday ※ ※ If there is a holiday on Thursday is a business, in addition, please check because there are consecutive holidays.|
Ise Shima's Journey XNUM X
- [Ise Jingu Outer Palace ~ Sengukan Sanpo] I have seen a new shrine that has been powered up in the Seibu
- [Superb open-air bath of Ise-Shima] How to get into a hot spring on a day trip at Kashimajima Shosei
- 【Kagejima Espana Cruise】 I have visited Ise Shima islands and visited the pearl core installation
- [Ise Jingu thanks Yokocho] You get a short and a light roasted strawberry at "Izusuzugawa Cafe"
- The Ise Shrine tour ticket is a special ticket for Kintetsu limited express and buses with unlimited 3 rides!
- [Ise Jingu Oharai-cho] You can have a serving tray with bancha in the Akafuku Honten's parlor
- [Toba City, Mie Prefecture] The number of breeds in Japan! I went to the Toba Aquarium
- 【Ise-Shima Summit】 5 / 25 to 5 / 28 restricts traffic to Ise-Shima area and expressways
- 【Ise Jingu Uchinomiya Sanpo】 Crossing Uji Bridge and visiting Ise
- [Hotel Kintetsu Aqua Villa Ise Shima] Take a walk through the lush greenery while looking at Ago Bay
- 【Toba City, Mie Prefecture】 Super-thickened sushi bar "Osaka ya"! Open grilled shrimp fry → snappy
- [Hotel Altia Toba] A hotel where you can enjoy a hot spring and a breakfast of Ise Udon while watching the superb view of Toba Bay